Are you embarking on a commercial building construction project? Regardless of whether you need an office complex, shopping mall, hotel or healthcare facility built, our team at US Framing can assist you with the entire process from start to finish. When you engage our services, you can be assured of having 40 years of experience and expertise behind you.
Understanding the Commercial Market
There are a few main types of buildings in the commercial market. These can be classified under the following categories:
- Offices: Offices can be a single building occupied by one business or a multistorey building, with several businesses renting a space each. Office complexes are getting increasingly common, especially in urban spaces due to issues such as space constraints and cost effectiveness.
- Retail: From shopping centers to factory outlets, retail buildings are the heart of entertainment and socialization everywhere. From boutiques and salons to bookstores and children’s toy shops, retail shops can have a building all to themselves or be located within a mall or shopping center that houses many such businesses.
- Leisure: Think hotels, pubs, restaurants, and cafes. Commercial buildings dedicated to leisure are rampant across the country and can be said to be central to the economy. These businesses often sell an experience on top of goods and services, which makes it doubly important for their buildings to really hit the spot.
- Industrial: Warehouses, factories and fulfillment centers fall under the category of industrial buildings. Used to store goods that will be transported to clients and customers, industrial buildings are essential to the running of retail stores as well as leisure and healthcare facilities.
- Healthcare: From hospitals to nursing homes, healthcare commercial buildings need to be constructed in a thoughtful and functional manner. Not only should they be a conducive environment for health and healing, but certain practical considerations also need to be accommodated.
Benefits of Wood Framing for Commercial Projects
There are numerous advantages to wood framed buildings, not least of all environmental friendliness. As an issue that many identify with strongly today, choosing wood framing for your commercial building gives off the message that your business is committed to sustainability. Not only that, but wood also provides a high level of thermal insulation, which has the benefit of energy efficiency. This means lower energy bills and a more comfortable environment for all involved, be it employees, customers, guests, or patients.
Why Should Commercial Developers Work with US Framing?
When you work with us at US Framing, you can be assured that your project will be done right the first-time round. This is because we make use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) during the pre-construction process to identify any potential problems and pre-empt them before building commences. We always keep you up to date on your building progress through a comprehensive timeline and written checklist. Our assurance to you is that your deadlines are sacred to us.
If you are looking to hire a trusted wood framing subcontractor who specializes in commercial development projects, do not hesitate to contact us today.